Lunes, Setyembre 12, 2011

Descriptive Paragraph


“The Greatest Teacher Ever”
(A Descriptive Essay about my Favorite Teacher)

          They say that “to be a teacher is the noblest profession of all.” Perhaps, I shall say that this is true. In my nineteen years of existence, I considered this person to be one of the most important people of my life. She taught me the basic things that I should know in my life as I journey towards the realization of my existence.

          She is my favorite teacher because everytime I commit mistakes she is always there not only to remind me but most especially to give me some punishments in which I will be able to understand my shortcomings and frailty. She is my favorite teacher because whenever I am down and depressed, she is always there to tap my shoulder, to hug me, and kiss me and tell to me that “it’s okay, I am always here for you.” Despite of her weaknesses, she does not stop in loving me, in accepting me who I am, in caring for me, whenever I am sick. She is my favorite teacher because she is the one who taught me my first ABC’s. She helped my hand in stroking the pen in the paper. Her identity is the first word that burst out into my mouth. She is my greatest teacher ever because without her I am nothing.

          She is the most beautiful teacher for me because in her I can also call myself “beautiful” in the other sense of the word. She is my favorite teacher in the sense that if I fail to someone or something her heart crushes. She is my favorite teacher because whenever I achieve something, she is the one more rejoicing.  She loves me more than her life. She cares for me more than one could ever know.

          If you are going to ask me to whom I would like to spend my life again whenever I die to be born again, I will still choose to be with her because unto her my life became more meaningful.

          In the end, she is still the greatest teacher ever. Do you want to know who she is? She is simply…..

………MY MOTHER….      

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento