Huwebes, Setyembre 8, 2011

A Poem fof Her


“Simple yet Special”

…A poem for Ms. Shai…

I often see you as a simple lady with a smile.
The first time I saw you, I did not close my eyes even for a while.
For I was afraid to lose you in my sight
And that my day will never be bright.

I hesitated to keep in touch with you before,
For I thought that I will just be ignored.
But I was wrong and what I thought is only a perception
Because in reality you are one of a kind creation.

Beautiful not only by mere physical nature
But also in the personality of such creature.
Smart not only in academic chart
But you are really a witty person with a heart.

Sweet not only by the words from your mouth
But also for the caring and concern that makes me shout.
For me you are a lady which is very ideal
And please believe when I say that you are “simple yet special.”

You are a God given gift from above.
Your simplicity can be likened into a dove.
In this poem I will never be in denial
And I will say “for me you are so special.”

I am about to end this piece of mine
That I am writing in a very late time.
But I want you to know that I am more inspired
And I assure you that I will never be tired.

Thank you for giving me strength to go on.
Thank you for giving me determination.
Thank you for reading this corny poem of mine
And I hope I will be given the chance in due time.

Date; November 17, 2010
Time; 1:00 AM
 

1 komento:

  1. Naiinis ako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sOBRA!

    TumugonBurahin