Lunes, Oktubre 31, 2011

"Thank You"

…Thank You…
By; Jun-Jun

Meeting you is such a blessing from God.
Honestly, I was really nervous but I felt glad.
All of my hesitations really went wrong
‘cause I found you amazing with personality so strong.

Meeting you is one of a kind experience
Never will I forget it ‘til the end of my existence.
Now as you go back home, I just want to say “Thank You.”
Thank you for meeting a wonderful person like you.

Thank you for the chance of expressing my thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for sharing me your time as it went so fast.
Thank you for our healthy religious discussions
In which we share God through our diff’nt faith expressions.

Thank you for accepting and respecting me.
Thank you for that kind of love you showed upon me.
You are indeed an example of incomparable kindness
That is definitely rooted from our Creator’s greatness.

As you go home, keep my prayers for your family and you.
I know that God will never abandon and will never forget you.
Your humble heart will always be an example for me
Not only today but until the end of eternity.

In the end, I just want you to know that we will all wait.
We will wait for your come back even it takes a long date.
Again, thank you for the love that you have brought
especially for the lessons that you have taught.
Date; September 28, 2011
           Urdaneta City, Pangasinan

 
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento