Linggo, Oktubre 9, 2011

What is Love (Part XIV)

Love is simply letting God to reign in your life...
Love is a combination of feelings and experiences connected to an awareness of likeness. The word love can pertain to an array of distinct moods, states, and viewpoints, spanning from basic gratification to immense relational attraction. The range of meanings, mixed with the complexity of the emotions involved, makes love abnormally hard to describe, in comparison to other emotion states. I believe love is a supernatural force that connects different types of people together. It inspires, evokes, transforms, motivates, and brings out the best and worst in all people. It can be a blessing and a curse. It sees beyond a person's quirks and sees the best in them. It goes beyond hatred and discord. It defies logic because it is an elusive energy. It connects a mother to a child. It is the invisible glue between families across the world. It keeps a loyal husband coming back to his wife of thirty years. It brings together good friends.
The greatest relationship we can have is with the unseen force which it was created by. He is God. Love forever binds us to Him. We cannot escape from it. Gravity can't keep us away.
1 Corinthians 13
God’s Word says as follows; 1- If I speak in the tongues of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or clanging cymbal. 2- If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3- If I give all I posses to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. 4- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5- It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. 6- Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7-It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. 8- Love never fails, but where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9- For we know in part and prophesy in part, 10- but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11- When I was child, I talked like a child; I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12- Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. God describes love as the most essential force ever created by Him. The kind of love He talks about in the Word is agape love. This love is higher than knowledge, and any gifts a person may have. If you do a good deed toward someone, it won't mean anything if you do it without love. In the end, God wants only your heart. That is where true love is. Without love you can possess many talents and skills, but be empty inside. Agape love is unconditional. It loves even when there is no love coming back. It loves without conditions and limits. Gods love surpasses all understanding. Why? In some of our minds, loving someone without condition is not rational. In the world we are taught to love people who love us. It is not normal in this world to love someone who shows none. To love God's way means freedom. You free yourself of anger, hatred, resentment, jealousy, and frustration. Letting love in means letting life in. That is love.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento